Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 29
Windmill Rave
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Windmill Rave

  1. #1
    Turn Or Burn Sinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DownTizzle
    Posts
    29,859

    Windmill Rave

    Place was poppin' off.

    Had a blast.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶

    Check iTunes for full lengths of:
    Foreign Trade
    Dan Paul


    www.myspace.com/micahbmusic
    www.myspace.com/foreigntrade


    Old Europa Cafe Records - Italy
    9th Wave Records - US


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dallas!!!!!!
    Posts
    16

    Re: Windmill Rave

    When is the next party? I have never been to a rave and I would love to go!!!!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,737

    Re: Windmill Rave

    good times in there. thanks for dropin the right time

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    439

    Re: Windmill Rave

    Man I had a great time at this event...small enough to feel the community spirit but not too crowded to not ba able to dance...mad props to woody, rich and the other guy (can't remember his name at the moment forgive me) He dropped Stomp by the Brothers Johnson...love that song!

  5. #5
    Turn Or Burn Sinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DownTizzle
    Posts
    29,859

    Re: Windmill Rave

    Quote Originally Posted by SOULMAN View Post
    the other guy (can't remember his name at the moment forgive me) He dropped Stomp by the Brothers Johnson...love that song!
    That's me, MicahB.

    You have the dreads?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶

    Check iTunes for full lengths of:
    Foreign Trade
    Dan Paul


    www.myspace.com/micahbmusic
    www.myspace.com/foreigntrade


    Old Europa Cafe Records - Italy
    9th Wave Records - US


  6. #6
    Turn Or Burn Sinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DownTizzle
    Posts
    29,859

    Re: Windmill Rave

    Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    good times in there. thanks for dropin the right time

    good to see you. sorry we didn't chat more.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶

    Check iTunes for full lengths of:
    Foreign Trade
    Dan Paul


    www.myspace.com/micahbmusic
    www.myspace.com/foreigntrade


    Old Europa Cafe Records - Italy
    9th Wave Records - US


  7. #7
    Turn Or Burn Sinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DownTizzle
    Posts
    29,859

    Re: Windmill Rave

    Quote Originally Posted by Rixile View Post
    When is the next party? I have never been to a rave and I would love to go!!!!

    last saturday of every month! bring your pacifiers and be ready for back rubs!
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶

    Check iTunes for full lengths of:
    Foreign Trade
    Dan Paul


    www.myspace.com/micahbmusic
    www.myspace.com/foreigntrade


    Old Europa Cafe Records - Italy
    9th Wave Records - US


  8. #8
    *kari*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Windmill Rave

    i fulfilled my weekly need to shake my ass.
    Sinner, i was gonna say hi and introduce myself and ask you if you were "sinner" from ddm, but then you left
    u were the one with no hair correct?
    Please put all criticisms in the form of a compliment.




    ...put some cookies all up in it

  9. #9
    Assrapey Sharkman PETA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    42,667

    Re: Windmill Rave

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
    last saturday of every month! bring your pacifiers and be ready for back rubs!

    and by pacifier... you find it in his pants

    and by back rub... he means colon inspection

  10. #10
    JennifromFl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lewisville, Texas
    Posts
    24

    Re: Windmill Rave

    Quote Originally Posted by PETA View Post
    and by pacifier... you find it in his pants

    and by back rub... he means colon inspection
    You sure this wasn't a swingers party?

  11. #11
    Assrapey Sharkman PETA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    42,667

    Re: Windmill Rave

    are you trying to reinforce my comments?

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    439

    Re: Windmill Rave

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
    That's me, MicahB.

    You have the dreads?
    yeah that was me with the salt and pepper dreads...yo this is a pretty intimate place with a different crowd than whats usually at the house parties in the area....One thing I would like to add though...can you play superman by black coffee at the next event? or perhaps church lady? or anything by Karizma...i know i should not be making requests but hey....*runs away snickering*

  13. #13
    HIAWATHA! transplant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Windmill Rave

    I am liking these comments so far. And yes, Micah is the dirty trick without any hair. Glad this went off. Sorry I missed it again, but I was in Detwat.
    Saturday Struttin @ The Windmill Lounge 2nd and 4th Saturday

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    439

    Re: Windmill Rave

    Quote Originally Posted by transplant View Post
    I am liking these comments so far. And yes, Micah is the dirty trick without any hair. Glad this went off. Sorry I missed it again, but I was in Detwat.
    Detroit huh...did you get out on the weekend?

  15. #15
    Turn Or Burn Sinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    DownTizzle
    Posts
    29,859

    Re: Windmill Rave

    Quote Originally Posted by *kari* View Post
    i fulfilled my weekly need to shake my ass.
    Sinner, i was gonna say hi and introduce myself and ask you if you were "sinner" from ddm, but then you left
    u were the one with no hair correct?
    yeah, that was me!



    Quote Originally Posted by SOULMAN View Post
    yeah that was me with the salt and pepper dreads...yo this is a pretty intimate place with a different crowd than whats usually at the house parties in the area....One thing I would like to add though...can you play superman by black coffee at the next event? or perhaps church lady? or anything by Karizma...i know i should not be making requests but hey....*runs away snickering*
    lol, well, like it says in the promo thread, you never know what I'm gonna play. sometimes I go the right direction and sometimes not.
    it's all in good fun, tho.


    I did get one request, tho. Everyone was getting funky w/ it and a 55yo dude walks up and was like "hey, could you play some Eagles?"... no fucking joke. But... w/ the randomness I always put on the disk I bring, I actually had to stop and think if I did or didn't. lol

    that superman track is coo.

    Quote Originally Posted by PETA View Post
    and by pacifier... you find it in his pants

    and by back rub... he means colon inspection
    aaahhhh jeeaahhh
    Last edited by Sinner; 03-30-10 at 11:27 AM.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶

    Check iTunes for full lengths of:
    Foreign Trade
    Dan Paul


    www.myspace.com/micahbmusic
    www.myspace.com/foreigntrade


    Old Europa Cafe Records - Italy
    9th Wave Records - US


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Last Dance @ Windmill 2/27
    By Minister of Bass in forum Party Reviews
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-10, 09:50 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-10, 07:49 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-12-10, 10:45 AM
  4. Saturday - Jan 23rd - Big Snax BDay Rave @ The Windmill
    By Minister of Bass in forum Party Reviews
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-04-10, 11:34 AM
  5. Digital Hologram - neat ad for GE windmill grid
    By SmoothHeavy in forum Useless Blabber
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-09, 02:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16