Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 29
Twin Peaks: The hooters wannabe restaurant - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Twin Peaks: The hooters wannabe restaurant

  1. #16
    Hex
    Hex is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    [O]::[O]
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberina View Post
    I could imagine.
    A very pretty friend of mine was a waitress at a sports bar for a while.
    Without fail, every time she went on a first date, the guy would come in to the bar and just watch her, then comment later that they didn't like that that she was flirting with her customers. (she didn't go out of her way to behave any differently than a waitress anywhere would, but she definitely was wearing less than your average wait staff)

    Of course, she'd find it lame, and would not go on a second date, but the cycle just seemed to repeat the next time she'd go on a date or two with someone new.

    She finally quit after superbowl weekend when she came home and her upper thighs and rear end were quite literally black and blue polka dotted from being pinched so many times as she passed by tables.
    I have kicked numerous dudes out for crossing the line like this- that's just flat out trashy. 90 percent of the fellas that came in were cool and just looking for a little innocent fun- but the remaining 10 percent were weirdos for sure..

  2. #17
    Tree-Thugger zymote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    7,972
    Quote Originally Posted by HEXISM View Post
    I have kicked numerous dudes out for crossing the line like this- that's just flat out trashy. 90 percent of the fellas that came in were cool and just looking for a little innocent fun- but the remaining 10 percent were weirdos for sure..
    Definitely - for a waitress to get covered in bruises like that is a management issue. It's inexcusable for them to not support their waitstaff and let them be abused by the customers like that. When I used to tend bar, if any of the guys made a lewd comment to one of my waitresses, let alone touched them, they got the boot. If they came back and did it again, which happened way too many times, they got permanently banned.

    There are some serious creeps out there - we had guys trying to follow our girls out to their cars all the time. Like seriously, what kind of chance does a creepy 40 year old have with an 18 year old chick?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Vella
    why i could just kiss you, Tommy Zymote!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    zymote told me he would fuck you up if you don't shut your mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by universol View Post
    zymote is a hot dog wearing fewl, that is just too damn witty for me to even fuck with! He is the pwnd masta, Ass grabba, ruler of useless blabba! No one, and I say no one wears a hot dog suit like that without emulating the perception of just being one big dick! Don't ever trust a man that wears the weiner and the buns ever!

  3. #18
    Hex
    Hex is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    [O]::[O]
    Posts
    346
    It's hard not to step-in when some jerkface is treating one of the employees like a piece of meat. I have had guys get so pissed when I asked them to leave that they would actually take a shot at me. Needless to say- APD was always nearby and there in a second to remove the asshole.

  4. #19
    Tree-Thugger zymote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    7,972
    Quote Originally Posted by HEXISM View Post
    It's hard not to step-in when some jerkface is treating one of the employees like a piece of meat. I have had guys get so pissed when I asked them to leave that they would actually take a shot at me. Needless to say- APD was always nearby and there in a second to remove the asshole.
    It's always the bully type that tries that, too. I had more than one guy take a swing at me, especially if they were there with their buddies. Drunks always telegraph like a motherfucker, and they'd invariably get this shocked look on their face when I put them in a joint lock and opened the door with their face. I only had to pop one guy with a bottle, after he came over the bar at me; it wasn't my intention, I just had it in my hand at the time and didn't have a chance to put it down. The funniest part is, he tried to call the police on me - they were already on their way, but he kept yelling at the 911 operator on his phone like it was going to do any good.

    This was at an upscale hotel, too - fucking convention traffic is the worst. All those depressed middle managers think they can come act the fool and get away with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Vella
    why i could just kiss you, Tommy Zymote!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    zymote told me he would fuck you up if you don't shut your mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by universol View Post
    zymote is a hot dog wearing fewl, that is just too damn witty for me to even fuck with! He is the pwnd masta, Ass grabba, ruler of useless blabba! No one, and I say no one wears a hot dog suit like that without emulating the perception of just being one big dick! Don't ever trust a man that wears the weiner and the buns ever!

  5. #20
    the freshmaker Hustle Wimmins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    7,392
    Quote Originally Posted by e-brake View Post
    Twin peaks is a spinoff of Hooters, its owned by the same company.
    No it's not. I interviewed there right after they opened and talked with the owner for quite a while. He is a former corporate restaurant industry type who wanted to do his own thing. Nice enough guy and definitely knows how to run a business. He is a big fan of Bone Daddies hence the tits, wings and beer motif(add lumberjacks).
    You burned it , YOU DONKEY!

  6. #21
    .kt
    .kt is offline
    flower power .kt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Westside Richardson!!
    Posts
    4,800
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberina View Post
    I could imagine.
    A very pretty friend of mine was a waitress at a sports bar for a while.
    Without fail, every time she went on a first date, the guy would come in to the bar and just watch her, then comment later that they didn't like that that she was flirting with her customers. (she didn't go out of her way to behave any differently than a waitress anywhere would, but she definitely was wearing less than your average wait staff)

    Of course, she'd find it lame, and would not go on a second date, but the cycle just seemed to repeat the next time she'd go on a date or two with someone new.

    She finally quit after superbowl weekend when she came home and her upper thighs and rear end were quite literally black and blue polka dotted from being pinched so many times as she passed by tables.
    lolz try working cocktail at the londoner during the world cup or euro cup. talk about having to work for your money. the shit i subjected myself to.. the money seemed worth it then, tho.
    Everyone rises to their level of incompetence.
    *************************************************

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    PHX,Az beeechez!
    Posts
    330
    Mmmmm, boobs, beer and wings. Heaven if you ask me.
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')
    Impervious to trance...
    Plur is the sound a raver makes when you kick it...



  8. #23
    Super Czar zcwilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,336
    Twin Peaks is good stuff... and yes, Bone Daddy's ftw

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Plano
    Posts
    2,032
    You know what..I think I will be going there tonight.....getting drunk from a long ass weekend...pinching a few hineys, and going home...maybe no pinching, but some looking

  10. #25
    Pays to play The Nudist Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Vacation
    Posts
    2,974
    My little sister works at Bone Daddy's. If I hear of anyone pinching anything, The Buddhist philosophy goes out the window and you are in for a world of fucked up.
    -
    You see, Jazz is like Jello pudding. No, actually it's more like Kodak film. No, actually Jazz is like the New Coke. It'll be around forever. Now listen to the Jazz and eat the puddin.

  11. #26
    Silverback e-brake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nudist Buddhist View Post
    My little sister works at Bone Daddy's. If I hear of anyone pinching anything, The Buddhist philosophy goes out the window and you are in for a world of fucked up.
    Perhaps she should get a job at Chillis or Red Lobster or something then. If she makes the choice to work at a place that clearly is marketing her as a sex object then you shouldn't be surprised to find out that she is treated as a sex object at that job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    You do not know how you have made me cry about this situation and the things being said to an already misused and abused family. The deep hurt you are causing to our family is horrible. May the Lord have mercy on your souls.
    -Widget's Mom
    DDM the internet leader in abusing families and damning souls since 2002


  12. #27
    Ash
    Ash is offline
    Was up above it. Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    L.A., New York, Chicago, Wylie, Bruceville
    Posts
    28,293
    who goes to these type of places? cops and firefighters, drywallers, painters, guys who wear jorts?
    Do you even know anything about paper? It's not like steel. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT PAPER IN A FURNACE? YOU RUIN IT!

  13. #28
    CHIT! Sir Meh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    15,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    who goes to these type of places? cops and firefighters, drywallers, painters, guys who wear jorts?
    Bone Daddy's actually has excellent bbq. Thats why I go there on occasion.
    Like any other symptom of emotional damage, the bully is emotionally crippled and sociologically hindered, so you can see how desperate and ineffective all his or her anger and lashing out is

  14. #29
    Silverback e-brake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Meh View Post
    Bone Daddy's actually has excellent bbq. Thats why I go there on occasion.
    I go because my boss is a huge pervert and I know I can pull a free lunch 5 days a week by encouraging him to take the office to one of the skin joints each day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    You do not know how you have made me cry about this situation and the things being said to an already misused and abused family. The deep hurt you are causing to our family is horrible. May the Lord have mercy on your souls.
    -Widget's Mom
    DDM the internet leader in abusing families and damning souls since 2002


  15. #30

    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    14,958
    All those girls at Twin Peaks off 35 in Lewisville all look like they have had past drug issuses...the pits in their faces and Legs GROSS - if your going to wear those shorts...make sure your legs don't look like the moon. Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Twin Peaks
    By umalak_ in forum Useless Blabber
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-02-08, 05:26 PM
  2. EG: Sun, 12/31: New Year's Eve Dinner at Salum Restaurant (Salum Restaurant)
    By ddm-news in forum Nightlife & Dance Music News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-06, 10:00 AM
  3. UFC 59 Meet UP @ Hooters
    By TekfunK in forum Party Reviews
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-17-06, 02:19 PM
  4. Zen Fest Meat-Up @ Hooters!
    By Big Andy in forum Link Up
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-04, 03:37 PM
  5. Lunch @ Hooters
    By AzNxJuNgALiSt in forum Party Reviews
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-02, 03:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16